Health Problems,,,

ChickenDORK

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 20, 2015
I went to the doctor the other day for a Physical, and told my doctor about the chest pain, shortness of breath, and fatigue I have been experiencing lately. I'm under 20, so this wasn't heart related. He had me do a breath/lung strenght test, which showed that my lungs are storng, so that isn't the problem. Then he had me do a lab test, then an Oxygen level test, where I speed-walked around in a large circle for 5 laps. My oxygen level went down to 80- that's not good. More than likely, he said, I'm losing blood in some way. I could be anemic, have a bleeding stomach ulcer, or something else. I don't know. I'm waiting for the test results... and am feeling pretty down.

Good to get that off my chest! :)

hugs.gif

I'm sorry that you are not feeling well, but very glad that you went in and got it checked out. Hopefully it is something minor and can be resolved easily.
Take care of yourself and get well soon!

Looks like the headache meds I'm on are causing the low red blood cell count. So, I'm slowly being weaned off of it. I don't need it anymore anyways, but it's an antidepressant and I can't just go off of it without experiencing side effects. I hope it works. :)

Good luck to you and glad that it turned out to be something minor.
I need to get to the doctor and get a check-up, but somehow I always find an excuse not to.

Back
Top Bottom