Heat Lamp vs. EcoGlow 20

I got mine for $62 on Amazon. Best money I have spent. My chicks dart in and out at will. I love it. I was paranoid last year about keeping the temp just right and burned myself a couple of times on the heat lamp. I love that when it's night time and the brooder gets dark, the chirping stops and they all sleep.

It's really a great investment if you're in it for the long haul. Good luck!

I got mine for $62 on Amazon. Best money I have spent. My chicks dart in and out at will. I love it. I was paranoid last year about keeping the temp just right and burned myself a couple of times on the heat lamp. I love that when it's night time and the brooder gets dark, the chirping stops and they all sleep.

It's really a great investment if you're in it for the long haul. Good luck!
It's $79 on amazon now and I hate, hate, hate overpaying... but my little Sultan jumped right up and flew into the heat lamp when I had the top off the brooder the other night. She was stuck inside the wire cover basically! I had to grab her little head and flat out yank her out. She is miraculously totally fine, even though I was worried sick and checking her for burns, half expecting her to be dead in the morning...

Back
Top Bottom