Heat lamps are confusing chickens

Well, I do have a second chicken door that I don't really use. I could cover it with hardware cloth. That's not a bad idea.

Yeah, I probably should list the extra 5 or so on Craigslist. I think I'll get on that. Why didn't that occur to me???? Oh, yeah, I'm the almost 40-year-old, sleep-deprived mother of a toddler. Pardon my lack of brain function! LOL

How about selling those extra birds? I can sell point of lay Pullets all day long for $20 each...If you've got five extra that's an easy $100 and you're that much closer to less moisture.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I listed them on Craigslist about an hour ago (though for only $10 each, prices are much lower here) and I already have someone who is interested in picking them up this weekend!

Well, I do have a second chicken door that I don't really use. I could cover it with hardware cloth. That's not a bad idea.

Yeah, I probably should list the extra 5 or so on Craigslist. I think I'll get on that. Why didn't that occur to me???? Oh, yeah, I'm the almost 40-year-old, sleep-deprived mother of a toddler. Pardon my lack of brain function! LOL
Oh my... you are pardoned!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom