Hello all, from Las Cruces, New Mexico

lcatty

Songster
8 Years
May 6, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Have been on the site and posted a few times before but never properly introduced myself.

I have 2 EE hens, 4 Black Copper Marans (2 hens, 2 roos), and just ordered six Swedish Flower Hens from Greenfire Farms (so excited!)

My household comprises me, DH, our two beautiful little boys (3 yrs and 21 mos), and two Scottish Fold cats. I work as a defense attorney, DH works for electric company. Oh yes- also currently housing three feral kittens in my bathroom who patiently await adoptive homes.

Been in NM about 10 yrs but originally from back east (Maine, Massachusetts, upstate New York). Like the desert okay but am missing the green landscape, fall colors, tasty apples (sigh). Should count my blessings, however, as there is no green chile quite like what we have here, and the Organ Mountains, sunsets, brilliant night skies are marvelous.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing more chicken pics! What fun!
smile.png

Hello JellyBeanCee! La Posta is excellent, I agree. But I don't eat out much 'cause DH makes such mean enchilladas and besideswhich the boys seem to create all shorts of havoc in restaurants (
hmm.png
)

Glad to meet ya!

Hi greymane! I grew up in Romulus, NY, about a mile from Cayuga Lake. Still have relatives in the area. Beautiful country. Glad to meet ya.

Hi to everyone else, too! Better get back to work before I get in trouble with this late lunch of mine
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom