Hello and Thank You for Letting My Family and I Join

Folks

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jan 8, 2011
Palatka
Just starting out again after many years away from poultry. Was a truck driver for 5 years and that eats ALL of your free time.
Visiting the Clay County fair located in Green Cove Springs, FL my wife feel in love with 2 breeds. Buff Brahma standards and Black Jersy Giants.
Long story short, we currently have 7 different breed, some of same breed but different varieties. We have standards and a special place in our hearts for the d'Uccle and Serama bantams.
This is something that my wife of 20 years, my 18 y/o daughter, my 6 y/o daughter and my 64 y/o father, when he visit really enjoy.
We are located in Palatka, Florida. I was born and raised here and been around poultry most of my life.
Brian Conley and Family.

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif

welcome-byc.gif
... make sure you tell wife about us... we would love to see her here too...

Hi Brian, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! I have only been keeping my own chickens for about 8 or 9 months, but I have been around chickens off and on for most of my life.

Nice to have you here. I'm sure lots of folks like me around here are going to pick your brain for all of your chickenified knowledge and experience. You're an asset to the forum & we're glad you joined us.

Edited for stupid spelling errors.

Last edited:
Hi, there
frow.gif

I drive thru Palatka all the time when I go to Crescent Beach. Every time I go thru there Ive always thought that was such a nice area to live.

Back
Top Bottom