Hello and Thanks!

terrilynne79

Chirping
Mar 10, 2015
Maryland
I have found a wealth of information from reading everyone's posts. I joined 2 years ago but have finally decided our youngest child was old enough to not torture chicks. She's only been begging for them for 3 years- now she's 7 and helped hand select the 18 chicks we brought home this week!

I have an amazing husband who enables every crazy venture I spring on him, We have 5 kids (2 younger are home-schooled), a mini farm in a very urban area (until we finish building our house in the country) and now chickens too :) a mixed flock of Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks and Cornish X.

So hi everyone and thanks! I could not have stumbled upon a better online community to learn from and we're excited to watch our newest additions grow!

Terri

Greetings from Kansas, Terri, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! I thinks it's great that you are involving the kids with chickens - lots of great lessons to be learned! Make sure you say hello to some of your in-state poultry neighbors in the MD thread in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!
celebrate.gif

G’Day from down under Terri
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom