Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Interesting, I never knew the difference, I could only tell between mottled and crele

Here is a better pic of mottled up close.

This is what my spangled lines look like.
See the tip of the feather is white then there is a black bar. This bird is not perfect in color because she has too much white but she is the best that I have hen wise lol.

Here is a better pic of mottled up close.

This is what my spangled lines look like.
See the tip of the feather is white then there is a black bar. This bird is not perfect in color because she has too much white but she is the best that I have hen wise lol.
nice birds! I see now, I though they mottled birds were just dark spangles. Now I see lol. Btw can you tell me the color of my hen, I would just say black but I'm looking for the name.

[/quote] I love white oegb! I used to have em, I got some white serama chicks so I could try and bring out the white in my oegbs(they got it but its been taken over by bbred and black) I really see no problem in what you want to do[/quote]
I wouldn't use serama wrong ear lobe and leg color just pick the whitest birds out of each hatch basically I would not go out of breed on variety to fix a color

Back
Top Bottom