Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Pics
These are a few of this years hatch.One BB Red and a few Blacks.
31018_young_oe_005_600x450.jpg
31018_young_oe_007_600x450.jpg
31018_young_oe_008_600x450.jpg

Quote:
Tyke has the porcelin color on her but she's got the white spots like the mottled. So does that make her both?
bun.gif

Lil' Roo :

Quote:
Tyke has the porcelin color on her but she's got the white spots like the mottled. So does that make her both?
bun.gif

She could be lavender mottled
smile.png
I don't think it's a recognized variety, but it is not impossible to do.​

Quote:
That BBR cockeral is perfect. Unbelievablely gorgeous! Do you have any BBRs for sale?

Thanks for the compliment.I hatched around 40 BB's this year from 2 trios.This cockeral is the oldest that I have right now.I wil have a few to sell later this fall after I see if any make the final cut to show this fall.

Quote:
I would love to post some pics but I'm fairly new to the site and I haven't the slightest idea how.
he.gif

Last edited:
here's some pics they're not very good due to lighting though:/.

64022_ak000106.jpg

64022_ak000080.jpg

And one more just for fun. It's me and my precious EE roo Sam.
64022_ak000147.jpg

I have 21 oegb chicks, 5 silver duckwing 5 golden duckwing 5 whites/porcelean ? 1 self blue 1 blue splash and 4 un-identified blue-grey upper & wings with yellow underneath just waiting for feather out more but would love to know & see what they look like or what they are before all that waiting... but my family is all the happier with having the added duties of these chicks first chickens ever first farm ever we are lovin the farm life me & my five year old sat in the run for 3 hours today just talkin bout how great life is!!! it was the first day we let the chicks in their run!!! already in luv with oegb's and always will love them my two year old has to check on them 20 times a day... an we wouldnt want it any other way...

Back
Top Bottom