Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Quote:
It will be held in Newcastle Ok, Since Tz does not allow birds from out of state to cross the state line without special permits held by a Texas resident, those that live outside Texas cannot take birds for show there, so the show has been held in Ok for quite some time.

What about the show in Sedalia, MO Oct. 22? Anyone going to this? I've decided to meet my sister there. She raises poultry, too, and my OEGB's came from her. I'd be interested in picking up a cockerell or two to go with the pullets I hatched from her. I have a trio of BBreds, two lemon blue pullets and two brown red pullets.

If I ever get a day off work I'll try to get some pictures of mine and post them. I really don't know a lot about them. This is the first time I've ever had this variety, but they sure have grown on me. They seem to be very sweet natured. Maybe my cockerell just hasn't hit the ornery stage yet, but so far he is as sweet as the pullets. They are about 14-15 weeks old.

Last edited:
Quote:
I know of several who will be going and few may have something of what you are looking for.

Great! Thank you for the reply. I send you a PM.

returned with contacts for you. they will be there showing the varieties you asked about.

sport blue oegb love this little guy and he is little
7568_img_8751.jpg
7568_img_8750.jpg
I had a red t shirt on and was crouched down taking pix and he came up to me doing the little rooster dance I think he liked the red t

maybe you guys can help me... since it is the correct thread
smile.png

I have a 5 month old roo and I was wondering if he has the BB red or wheaten coloration. I can't decide between the two. I posted a page on the main thread yesterday and it seems others are going back and forth too. I think this is a better place to post however.

103270_img_20110809_195659.jpg

103270_img_20110812_100119.jpg

He has a lot of shine in his feathers. in some pics it seems like he has highlights that aren't really there. Mainly on his hackles and neck. So what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom