Hello BYC New members here!

PeanutnMono

In the Brooder
May 3, 2024
My wife and I just started our little farm at home, and we are super excited about this new adventure!

This is our first time with chickens, we got some last week on Wednesday, and we got 6 babies.
We have:
1 Dark Brahma
1 Black Jersey Giant
1 Buff Orpington
1 White crested black polish
1 Barred Plymouth Rock
1 Speckle Sussex

We are enjoying this new farm life, we also have 2 goats, 2 cats, and 2 dogs: The goats are mini Nubians (yzma and kronk) , the cats are Siamese and American short hair (Yiki and Mimi), and the pupps are Great Pyrenees (Titam and Nyx)

We hope we learn lots from this community as we venture forward on this new quest.

Oh Wow! What a great mix of critters you have.
Welcome!
Feel free to post pictures any time. We love it!
I just picked up 8 turkens for my broody who did not have a great hatch.
Here they are before I went out and tucked them under her.
20240502_210021.jpg

My wife and I just started our little farm at home, and we are super excited about this new adventure!

This is our first time with chickens, we got some last week on Wednesday, and we got 6 babies.
We have:
1 Dark Brahma
1 Black Jersey Giant
1 Buff Orpington
1 White crested black polish
1 Barred Plymouth Rock
1 Speckle Sussex

We are enjoying this new farm life, we also have 2 goats, 2 cats, and 2 dogs: The goats are mini Nubians (yzma and kronk) , the cats are Siamese and American short hair (Yiki and Mimi), and the pupps are Great Pyrenees (Titam and Nyx)

We hope we learn lots from this community as we venture forward on this new quest.
Welcome to BYC!
I'd love to see pictures of the chickens and all the rest, if you have some to share.
Oh Wow! What a great mix of critters you have.
Welcome!
Feel free to post pictures any time. We love it!
I just picked up 8 turkens for my broody who did not have a great hatch.
Here they are before I went out and tucked them under her.
View attachment 3820463
So cute. I love naked necks. I have a bad case of chicken envy right now!

Back
Top Bottom