Hello cluckers!

watupwitthat

In the Brooder
Jun 22, 2023
I would just like to say hi to all members 🤗

Im new to the chicken lifestyle and have not yet even adopted any birds. My plan is to find out as much info as I can before I do. I will start with a few layers just to get my feet wet and gain my confidence. I am slowly putting a plan together starting with what breeds will work best for me and them, brooder setup and what coop to build from scratch. Looking forward to having you help me on my journey and maybe one day help someone on theirs

Thanks in advance 😁

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.

I would suggest a walk-in style coop and do NOT start building until you read several highly rated articles and read dozens of threads in the Coop & Run Forum so you know what the requirements are for a coop to house a healthy happy flock with a happy flock keeper!

Im new to the chicken lifestyle and have not yet even adopted any birds. My plan is to find out as much info as I can before I do. I will start with a few layers just to get my feet wet and gain my confidence. I am slowly putting a plan together starting with what breeds will work best for me and them, brooder setup and what coop to build from scratch. Looking forward to having you help me on my journey and maybe one day help someone on theirs

Thanks in advance 😁

Thanks in advance 😁
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom