Hello everyone from old Mexico

73AFA7FF-C7B7-4773-9168-3F62752C7BDF.jpeg

Thanks again every body. We have spring water gravity flowing off the mountain. So my ducks have a pipe running 24/7 with cold water. So they aren't very messy. Its been over a year since I cleaned up after them and the water is still clear down two ft or so. But yea I had stinky nasty water in Tennessee allot when I lived stateside.

Hello everyone I'm Johny. I'm a Tennessean that moved to old Mexico in 2001 at twenty years of age. We live two hrs walk from a 4#4 logging road among the tarahumara Indians. I raise silver and golden laced Wyandottes. Red and Yellow golden pheasants, Lady Amherst, Silver, Swinehoe, Reeves,and Impeyan pheasants. Mearns, Gambels, Scaled and Bob white quail. Canada geese and Wood ducks, Mandarins, Hooded mergansers, Barrows golden eyes, Smew, Ruddys, Northern and bahama pintails, Bakail, Ringed, Green and Blue winged teal. I began raising ornamental waterfowl and pheasants in '95 till 2001 ehen I moved here to the state of Chihuahua Mexico. Then in '13 I got back into it and I sure do enjoy it all. Blessings to all in your birds.
Hey there, welcome,this place is awesome! Do you raise silver bahama pintails also?

Back
Top Bottom