Hello everyone.....

prettylady58

Hatching
Oct 17, 2015
Fayetteville
I have 6 genies they roam all over the big yard.they have just started getting on my new car.I have no garage to put it in.I'm just sick.Amy ideas beside a car cover.thanks for any suggestions.

welcome-byc.gif

I'm not sure what type of poultry you refer to as "genie" but can you confine the birds to a certain area of your yard with poultry netting or fencing?

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I assume the poultry you are referring to are Guineas. You might want to post on our Guinea section under the forum at the top of the page and take advantage of our Guinea experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Welcome to Backyard chickens, I too am assuming you mean guineas but whatever bird, they all do seem to love to sit on cars and scratch the surface and poo on them. I wonder if there is some type of battery, motion activated alarm ( sitting on your car) that might go off and scare them. Guineas are easily alarmed by anything new.

welcome-byc.gif

Good idea looking on the Guinea thread.

Fayetteville? GA? Have a son that was there about a yr. and half ago on a mission to GA. I know there are a few Fayettevilles' around though.

Back
Top Bottom