Hello Everyone!

MrsFaulkner

In the Brooder
Feb 12, 2023
We are very new to chickens! Our very first flock was delivered a week ago tomorrow!

We ordered 18 and received 22 instead lol!

We have buff orpingtons, lavender orpingtons, black Jersey giants, dark Brahmas, Rhode Island reds and lavender Plymouth rocks!

We don’t actually have chickens in the backyard yet since they are still the brooder, so we don’t have a favorite aspect yet 😂

Our other hobbies are our horses ♥️

We are a family of 3, we have a 9 year old daughter ♥️ We have 5 Arabians that we use to compete in endurance races, well 4 out of 5 as the 5th is a baby still. We have a pit bull, a pug and a lovebird names Loki!

I found a this forum a few months back when I started researching chickens!

We are getting ready to move to the other side of town so the flock is at my mother in law’s place but two of our girls needed some TLC and have been living in the house with us and are both doing extremely well now and are spoiled to pieces! We pull them out of three brooder after school and work and hang out with them in this little pen every day. My daughter and I are totally obsessed with them. I think they might love us too 💕

Attachments

• 8201DA8A-D118-45FC-AC2F-4C40439E6D45.jpeg
    8201DA8A-D118-45FC-AC2F-4C40439E6D45.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 36FABEB5-E693-4A1F-A023-B288FD96F02D.jpeg
    36FABEB5-E693-4A1F-A023-B288FD96F02D.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 1
  • D04C65EF-D9EC-4BD6-81B7-3955B81F20F9.jpeg
    D04C65EF-D9EC-4BD6-81B7-3955B81F20F9.jpeg
    473 KB · Views: 2
  • 2BC31646-9305-4D03-9560-43641F5B7275.jpeg
    2BC31646-9305-4D03-9560-43641F5B7275.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 2
We are very new to chickens! Our very first flock was delivered a week ago tomorrow!

We have buff orpingtons, lavender orpingtons, black Jersey giants, dark Brahmas, Rhode Island reds and lavender Plymouth rocks!

We don’t actually have chickens in the backyard yet since they are still the brooder, so we don’t have a favorite aspect yet 😂

We are a family of 3, we have a 9 year old daughter ♥️ We have 5 Arabians that we use to compete in endurance races, well 4 out of 5 as the 5th is a baby still. We have a pit bull, a pug and a lovebird names Loki!

We are getting ready to move to the other side of town so the flock is at my mother in law’s place but two of our girls needed some TLC and have been living in the house with us and are both doing extremely well now and are spoiled to pieces! We pull them out of three brooder after school and work and hang out with them in this little pen every day. My daughter and I are totally obsessed with them. I think they might love us too 💕
Welcome to BYC!! :)

How cute they are. :lovewelcome to BYC!

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

Back
Top Bottom