Hello everyone :)

Maple Cake

In the Brooder
Apr 26, 2024
My user name is Maple Cake (not my real name obviously), but you can call me A.G. instead.
I'm 21.

1. I've had chickens for a few years now since 2021

2. I currently have 16 chickens, 3 of which are roosters

3. I have a very mixed flock that's split into two groups. One is a count of 10: 3 Easter Eggers, 3 Americanas (however its spelled), 2 cinnamon queens, and 2 jersey giants. My second flock is a count of 6 mixed Bantams: 3 roosters, 3 hens, they're still young

4. I like raising my chickens for fresh eggs, and now that we have roosters the plan is to breed bantams

5. Other than owning animals I'm mostly just an artist

6. I'm an aspiring artist and plan to go professional at some point. I own a lot of animals because I live on a 3 acre farm, a donkey, 3 goats, a pig, 1 lonely free range guinea hen, and 16 chickens.

7. I found this page by researching into chicken behavior and decided it'd be best to have an experienced community I can ask my questions too :)

My user name is Maple Cake (not my real name obviously), but you can call me A.G. instead.
I'm 21.

1. I've had chickens for a few years now since 2021

2. I currently have 16 chickens, 3 of which are roosters

3. I have a very mixed flock that's split into two groups. One is a count of 10: 3 Easter Eggers, 3 Americanas (however its spelled), 2 cinnamon queens, and 2 jersey giants. My second flock is a count of 6 mixed Bantams: 3 roosters, 3 hens, they're still young

4. I like raising my chickens for fresh eggs, and now that we have roosters the plan is to breed bantams

5. Other than owning animals I'm mostly just an artist

6. I'm an aspiring artist and plan to go professional at some point. I own a lot of animals because I live on a 3 acre farm, a donkey, 3 goats, a pig, 1 lonely free range guinea hen, and 16 chickens.

7. I found this page by researching into chicken behavior and decided it'd be best to have an experienced community I can ask my questions too :)
Welcome. I am confident you will enjoy this group. There are many members that are generous with their time and experience.

Back
Top Bottom