Hello fellow chicken lovers

All Henned Up

Muffs or Tufts
7 Years
Mar 2, 2012
Virginia's Northern Neck
Hello to all from Hague Virginia, Steve and Kim here. My wife gets me into all sorts of trouble. A few years back she gave me a gift certificate for flying lessons. Airplanes have consumed me.(until now) Now this year she gives me a book on raising chickens. Guess what? I have 2 brooders, 1 coop and run built, and working on a tractor. My order of 51 chicks will arrive on the first week of April. 25 Cornish x rocks, 25 white leghorns pullets and a mystery chick. Thanks for having us here on BYC.
Steve.

welcome-byc.gif

Hello to all from Hague Virginia, Steve and Kim here. My wife gets me into all sorts of trouble. A few years back she gave me a gift certificate for flying lessons. Airplanes have consumed me.(until now) Now this year she gives me a book on raising chickens. Guess what? I have 2 brooders, 1 coop and run built, and working on a tractor. My order of 51 chicks will arrive on the first week of April. 25 Cornish x rocks, 25 white leghorns pullets and a mystery chick. Thanks for having us here on BYC.
Steve.

Welcome to BYC. Once your Leghorns reach the age to fly, they will be giving you some more "flying lessons!" LOL

Oh my!! My husband builds ARFs and is an avid RC'er. I'm sure he'd love to do what you're doing. He's really bit by the flying bug badly. And he's getting bit by the chicken bug now.

Welcome to BYC from Maryland!

Oh my!! My husband builds ARFs and is an avid RC'er. I'm sure he'd love to do what you're doing. He's really bit by the flying bug badly. And he's getting bit by the chicken bug now.

Welcome to BYC from Maryland!

Thanks to all that have welcomed me so far.
lilmisschz, tell hubby i also fly giant scale rc planes, and for him to go to "JOE NALL" if he ever gets a chance,what a show!! I dunked my tail at joe nall sticker is on the side of my 35% yak and I lost a 1/3 scale pitts python there doing a blender. (ejected both batterys and inverted flat spin all the way to the ground) It cured me. Chickens crash less!!

Back
Top Bottom