Hello, From Edgewood, NM

MelissaMija

In the Brooder
Jul 20, 2015
Edgewood, NM
Hello everyone,
My name is Melissa, I'm new to this site as well as chicken raising, I'm building my coop now and will be getting my baby's on the 26th. I will be getting 10.I'm excited to learn from you all and thank you for making this site.

Nice to meet you Melissa
frow.gif
. I recommend you visit the Learning Center, the best place to start a chicken education. Glad you joined us at BYC

Welcome to BYC, Melissa. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on drumstick diva's advice. Definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is loads of useful information there that will keep you from making beginners' mistakes. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in your coop built and in getting your flock.

Hello everyone,
My name is Melissa, I'm new to this site as well as chicken raising, I'm building my coop now and will be getting my baby's on the 26th. I will be getting 10.I'm excited to learn from you all and thank you for making this site.

Hello Melissa,

I too am from Edgewood! I just joined this site yesterday so I am very new to all of this. I'm sure by now you are an expert chicken whisperer. How has your flock done since you received them? I look forward to hearing from you.

Coleman

Back
Top Bottom