Hello from Florida!!

I love the front porch!

Thank you!! It is not even done yet but have enjoyed a few evenings out there!
1f44d-1f3fc.png
1f609.png

G’Day from down under Wendi-N-Jay Welcome!

Great looking coop! Tee hee, I could picture myself spending more time there than in the house too.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Last edited:
G’Day from down under Wendi-N-Jay Welcome!

Great looking coop! Tee hee, I could picture myself spending more time there than in the house too.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png
HAHA! Yes, I am sure everyone is tired of my pictures. I get so excited to share. If you are not a chicken person, you just don't get it! LOL

Great coop I also love the front porch and screened in makes it even better next we need a small cooler filled with soft drinks and beer. " Its a chicken party" and its at your chicken house. LOL

Great coop I also love the front porch and screened in makes it even better next we need a small cooler filled with soft drinks and beer. " Its a chicken party" and its at your chicken house. LOL
HAHA! Might as well just add a kitchen! LOL! (Don't give me any ideas!!)
D.gif
lol.png

Beautiful coop and the porch is the crowning touch. What breed chicks did you get?
Thank you very much! I will plan to post more pics once it is completed. Still so much to do! LOL

I have (3) Silver Laced Wyandottes (2 may be roosters)
(4) Buffs
(4) Golden Sex Links
(5) Black Autralorps (1 may be a rooster)
(5) Easter Eggers
(2) I am really not sure what they are! LOL A friend picked them up for me to replace a large number of chicks that passed from first batch of chickens. First time buying from Rural King. They claim is could have been a "bad batch" They were black, but now getting some real pretty brown feathers, I need to do some research, but was waiting for them to get a little older!

My last flock I had all except Sex Links and the unknown breed. I am excited to have more space and to be able to continue adding more breeds and chickens!

Back
Top Bottom