Hello from Framingham

Very nice coop - great that you used hardware cloth instead of chicken wire. I love Fifi,

that is the one name I don't think I've heard of for chickens. It looks like it suits her.

Welcome to the flock, glad to have you join us

How are you poultry endeavors progressing ??????
welcome-byc.gif

They are doing very well, thanks! Have at least two layers, maybe three ... need to id the eggs to the bird :)

Quote:

When I have to do that I use a holding cage that is for one chicken only and do a little monitoring and as funny as it sounds each chickens egg is a little and also this is a good way to identify the color shape and size of each egg to the hen oh the hen I never in the holding cage for more then a week as you are only getting info ....

Good afternoon,

I just joined the forum here and am in Framingham also. We are in the Nobscot area. I would love to chat with you about where you get supplies and such.

Karen in MA
Hi Karen,

Do you still keep chickens? We're a little south of Nobscot, not far from the common, and now that the town has relaxed their poultry policies, are getting our first chicks this spring :)

Would love to connect with other chicken people in the area...

Cameron

Hi Karen,

Do you still keep chickens? We're a little south of Nobscot, not far from the common, and now that the town has relaxed their poultry policies, are getting our first chicks this spring :)

Would love to connect with other chicken people in the area...

Cameron
This member hasn't been on BYC in 2 years. You can go to this thread to find your state thread and chat with your neighbors... https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/find-your-states-thread.270925/

Back
Top Bottom