hello from Huddersfield!

dan lindley

In the Brooder
Nov 23, 2015
Huddersfield, UK

Hi folks, I have been a member here for some time, spending time reading around getting some ladies of my own which I have finally done in the last few weeks. I have got a great set of y(5) girls named Gertrude, Dorothea, Esmeralda, Marjorie and Vera. We got them from a reputable farm nearby us named Hincliffes and they have settled in really well to the point where they are happy around our pet Dogs Sally and Seymour. Vera loves winding Seymour up by pecking his fur!

Anyhow just wanted to say a quick hello from us all and share a wee photo.

Dan and Becky

Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. You have a lovely flock and set up for them. Do I spy a Shih Tzu? Clearly she is outnumbered by hens. Where is the back-up dog?

Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. You have a lovely flock and set up for them.  Do I spy a Shih Tzu?  Clearly she is outnumbered  by hens. Where is the back-up dog?

Hi there, thanks for the nice comment. The dog Seymour is a Lhasa Apso so not far off with Shih Tzu. He loves the hens and they seem to interact well with each other. Sally our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a corner she likes to sit in and not get bothered by the hens. Haha

Back
Top Bottom