Hello from ireland fello chickeneers ,

Snapper73

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2022
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? YES—- one month ago

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 4

(3) What breeds do you have? sussex

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? At present watching them get more relaxed with me

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Cooking, photography, films, watching politics around the world

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Father of 2 , pet jack russell who loves the chickens, press photographer

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community .. app search and discovered the app

Hello Snapper73.
Welcome to BYC.
Light Sussex?
Southern Ireland?
Hi to answer in reverse, me and my hens from the southernmost-ish city on the northern clump of our island Newry
Hmmm.. light Sussex ? I was told when I collected them but it was in one ear and out the other as inside I all excited was like a wee child getting first pet while keeping a calm exterior to the bloke giving them to me. 😀And! Only remember Sussex as In my mind I linked it to where I heard it before, possibly a Victorianish film where the Sussex rifles or such named regiment in the British army .. soo send a pic and laughed earlier today when I saw this front page .. all our eggs worth a fortune
Hello Snapper73.
Welcome to BYC.
Light Sussex?
Southern Ireland?

Attachments

• 620519E5-1826-4B6F-94AE-827FAEC4A282.jpeg
    620519E5-1826-4B6F-94AE-827FAEC4A282.jpeg
    577.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 5C5522FB-D452-4C5B-8C5C-2BA7EDB54927.jpeg
    5C5522FB-D452-4C5B-8C5C-2BA7EDB54927.jpeg
    718.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi to answer in reverse, me and my hens from the southernmost-ish city on the northern clump of our island Newry
Hmmm.. light Sussex ? I was told when I collected them but it was in one ear and out the other as inside I all excited was like a wee child getting first pet while keeping a calm exterior to the bloke giving them to me. 😀And! Only remember Sussex as In my mind I linked it to where I heard it before, possibly a Victorianish film where the Sussex rifles or such named regiment in the British army .. soo send a pic and laughed earlier today when I saw this front page .. all our eggs worth a fortune
LOL well, that solves my problem of having WAY too many eggs and not enough imagination as to what to do with them all.

Back
Top Bottom