Hello from Lincoln County Missouri.

kim0903

Hatching
7 Years
Jan 12, 2013
My husband and I just love our Chickens, Guineas, Ducks and 1-Peacock. We have a large assortment of breeds starting with: Malaysian Seramas, True Aracuana (My rooster on profile picture), Americana, Vorwerk Lakenfelders, Porcelian & Self Blue's, BB's recently acquired 8 Astrolops this fall, an assortment of bannies from frizzles, silikes, cochins, whatever comes natural. We have produced some amazing looking chickens. Our Splash Americana Rooster bred with our White top Polish and they produced the cutest chickens, when they hatch they have big eyes and as adults they get a top that looks like a cardinal we call them AmeriPols. We have had so much fun just seeing what hatches in the spring. All of our chickens currently free range. Spring time we pair up what we are going to hatch. So much fun. We have 2 Sportmans incubators and they run just about year round always hatching something. We call our little place TOO COOL. We have been experimenting for 15 years and there is never a dull moment. Last fall we rescued a Great Pyrenees he is an amazing dog. We also have a Rottie and Border Collie/Great Pyrenees mix. Just a bit about us.

Greetings from Kansas, kin0903, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! Good luck to you and your birds!

Back
Top Bottom