HELLO from Massachusetts

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

I have alot of girls... 11 1 year old ladies, 1 polish, 1 buff ornington, 2 RI reds, 1 blue andalusion, 1 all black ?, 3 golden buffs, 1 dominique, 1 easter egger. Then 6 babies all between 3 wks to 2 months old...1white plymouth rock, 2 barred rocks, 2 speckled sussex, and 1 delaware....whew i had to name em as i typed the breads.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

We are thrilled to have you! Sounds like you have a lovely flock! Those are great breeds.

Last edited:
I tried to send a HELP note in "emergenies", but i failed...my concern is one of my ladies was standing still, poo was like milk, her comb is pale n limp, very slow moving, we put her in a chicken crate to seperate her from the flock to rest n gave her water a gatorade type for chickens...any info about what might be wrong would be so appreciated...i cant get her off my mind. Thank you

I tried to send a HELP note in "emergenies", but i failed...my concern is one of my ladies was standing still, poo was like milk, her comb is pale n limp, very slow moving, we put her in a chicken crate to seperate her from the flock to rest n gave her water a gatorade type for chickens...any info about what might be wrong would be so appreciated...i cant get her off my mind. Thank you

Sorry to hear about her
hugs.gif
I'm not sure what is wrong and I don't want to take a guess in case I'm wrong. What happened when you tried to make a thread in the emergency area? I'm shocked it didn't work
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs I hope you can find out what is wrong with her. :fl

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family.

Last edited:
I guess i wasnt sure how to start a thread...any hoo, i have researched her symtoms n seem I needed to seperate her so not to infect the others with maybe a viral thing/parasite :( they r all free rangers on 8 acres n they roam about 6 acres, i constantly check around the property for them n when they spot me spying on them they come running to me, i love them so much, i hope she'll b ok by morning. THANK YOU for your replys, it means alot

Back
Top Bottom