Hello from Middle TN!

Welcome to Middle TN.  We live in Kingston Springs, 25 miles West of Nashville.  We are trying hard to find a silkie pullet or hen for our silkie rooster.  Even though you are new to the area, might you possibly know where we can find a female companion for our "fuzzy feet"?

What color of silkie do you have?? The only silkie person I know of in the area is Grumpy Goats. That's where we got our eggs last spring. They have really nice chickens though! Also have you checked craigslist at all?

They're all beautiful!! That's quite a gang you have there, nice variety too. It's fun to have a mixed flock
smile.png

It sure is.
smile.png

I am new to BYC and also from middle TN. I live in Lawrenceburg TN. I have a mix of all kinds of chickens. We also have ducks, peacocks, quail, guineas, pheasants, a goat, horses, pot bellied pig who think she's a dog lol, dogs and cats. I don't think I missed anyone... Oh yeah donkeys. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I tell my husband our pets eat better than we do. Most of our chicks we have hatched from our broody hens. I just bought a wine cooler and getting ready to turn it into an incubator . So excited. I look forward to talking to others in my area.

Back
Top Bottom