Hello from Missouri

Luziadovalongo

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 13, 2012
Lone Jack, MO
Hello Everyone,
I am a new chicken owner from near Kansas City. I've been wanting chickens for a few years now and on my birthday in April my 10 year old son gave me a card promising that he was going to build me a chicken house with Daddy's help. Once I checked that the husband was actually willing to back the boy up, I went to the feed store and got four Rhode Island Red chicks. I knew the only way to make sure my computer geek husband would actually get around to it was if he had chickens taking up floor space in the master bath. And it's almost done. The chickens are living in it and it just needs a few finishing touches. I do kind of miss chatting with the chickens at shower time though.
Jacqueline

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from washington state glad you joined us!

lau.gif

I did the same thing with my husband! Progress on the coop was progressing, but slowly, until I came home from the feed store with fluffy friends! A brooder in the master bathroom is certainly a form of motivation!

Glad you joined us. Beware! The forum is addictive. So are chickens, but that goes without saying!

welcome-byc.gif
D.gif

Hi and :welcome

That's very cute. :lau
I'm sure it would've been cool having the chicks in the bathroom. :p Ours were always in the spare room, so not much chatting opportunity there, lol.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Back
Top Bottom