Hello from NW Washington.

ViolentInsides

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2024
(1) This is the first time I've owned chickens personally. Although I have been a farm hand throughout my childhood and have raised other people's chickens. I purchased my first chicks ever 2/23/24.

(2) I have 13 chicks.

(3) My flock includes Golden Laced, Blue laced and Silver lace Wyandottes. Black Copper Marans. Salmon Faverolles. Lavender Orpingtons. Easter Eggers.

(4) I just love chickens and the way they look. I love birds so much and chickens are very substantial ones that I am able to hold.

(5) I have been renovating our new home and painting portraits to decorate throughout. I also enjoy reading and sitting outside on my lawn.

(7) I have lurked for many months and have joined the backyard chicken group on Reddit. I thought it's time to join the forum. Thank you for having me.

(1) This is the first time I've owned chickens personally. Although I have been a farm hand throughout my childhood and have raised other people's chickens. I purchased my first chicks ever 2/23/24.

(2) I have 13 chicks.

(3) My flock includes Golden Laced, Blue laced and Silver lace Wyandottes. Black Copper Marans. Salmon Faverolles. Lavender Orpingtons. Easter Eggers.

(4) I just love chickens and the way they look. I love birds so much and chickens are very substantial ones that I am able to hold.

(5) I have been renovating our new home and painting portraits to decorate throughout. I also enjoy reading and sitting outside on my lawn.

(7) I have lurked for many months and have joined the backyard chicken group on Reddit. I thought it's time to join the forum. Thank you for having me.
hello and welcome to BYC!!
that a very cute pup in your profile picture .

Back
Top Bottom