Hello from Ocala Florida!

horsedirtocala

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 28, 2012
Morriston/Ocala Florida
My chicklet pullets are 5 weeks old now. I have posted on this forum just a couple times and everyone is so helpful and witty! At times I become fixated and spend too much time on this site! Chicken Facebook? I have 2 Salmon Favorelles, 1 psycho but funny Polish,1 Black Austrolorp, 98% sure a Buff Orp and one unknown. Unknown is just blond all over, cannot ID her. I feel a little foolish being an intelligent business woman talking baby talk to my chicks but its fun! I hope to hatch some Marans in the future. I'd like those eggs and can probably sell them to a couple gourmet markets here. Send me a note if you live in the area! Seeking like minded chicken fiends! BTW, how do you create info at bottom.of each post saying what animals you have?

Welcome from Ohio! Went to college in Gainesville. That was 20 years ago so its probably changed a bit ;). Sounds like you are enjoying your chickens. They are fun, aren't they?!

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Glad you joined us. To create a signature click on My Profile at the top, then scroll down til you see Your Forum Signature and below that you should see Edit Signature Text.
Congrats on your chicks and good luck
thumbsup.gif

Hi and :welcome

Chicken Facebook is one I've heard byc called before. :lol:
As for your signature, it should be in your profile near the bottom, but you might not be able to make one till you have 10 posts.
Good luck with your chickens! I talk to them sometimes too. It's a hoot, lol.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Back
Top Bottom