Hello from Ohio

KylieMarie

In the Brooder
Mar 30, 2016
Shreve Ohio
Hello my name is Kylie, and I'm from a small village in Ohio. Although I'm new to the site, I've been raising birds for four years to show in the local 4-H program. I'm the proud owner of buff polish, Creole Old English Game, Mille de Fleur D'uccle, White Silkies, White Crested Blue Polish, and Black Breasted Red Phoenix Chickens. I also have 9 ducks and 2 turkeys and more turkey chicks on the way! I'm excited to learn even more about keeping, raising, and showing different types of poultry and waterfowl!

Welcome to BYC, fellow Buckeye!
welcome-byc.gif
We are so glad you joined, and I hope you feel free to ask any questions you might have.
big_smile.png

Where do you get your birds?

Warm regards,
~Alex

Last edited:
Hi Kylie and welcome to BYC.

Joining your state thread will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area, which can be helpful (just type the name of your state in the search box).

All the best
CT

Thanks for all the warm welcome! Alex, I got all of my chickens from Cackle Hatchery. I ended up getting all of my ducks from a local feed store. The Turkeys were given to me by a 4-H organization for me to show at the fair.

Very nice to meet you Kylie. Sounds like you are doing very well with your birds. We have many 4Hers here who are also very accomplished. Glad you joined the BYC flock
frow.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom