Hello from Ohio

ma2babygurl13

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Fairborn OH
Hi My name is Samantha, me and my husband Matt purchased 3 turkeys this spring. A Jake (just started to gobble) and 2 hens. We now have 16 of their eggs in an incubator. We had a friend try to incubate 15 of them for us, but the first 3 failed to make it all the way out of their shells, and the other 12 didn't hatch. I am trying to learn as much as possible on raising them. Though there isn't a whole lot of information on the web! So I hope I can learn a lot on the forum! Other than our turkeys we have an 8 1/2 year old American Bulldog who has been in the family since he was born. A 1 1/2 year old Bullmastiff and a 4 month old Pug. We also have a nearly 1 year old Son and we are due to be blessed with a daughter in the end of August.

Hi Samantha
welcome-byc.gif
from S. Florida. Sounds like you have a good start going there! I heard turkeys are a little harder to raise than chickens. I'm certain you will find lots of others on this forum to help you with them. Glad you're here. You've got a nice family, with a new one due in Aug. Congratulations!! You're gonna love this forum. Its very addictive!

Back
Top Bottom