Hello from OK

CertifiedChaser

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 1, 2016
Edmond, OK
New to the forum (obviously) and as I cannot currently raise chickens or ducks in my area I hope to one day. In the meantime I plan on raising quail next year and was hoping maybe someone close by has any pigeons or doves for sale (squab types) as I'm also looking into raising pigeons next year as well.
But anyway, hello everyone! I've been sneaking around on this site for a couple years now as I try and move towards a more sustainable lifestyle and I've found lots of helpful information but finally thought it was time to join since I plan on actually getting some "poultry" next year.

Hi and welcome to BYC - you have some great advice and links already from Redsox, so I'll just say hello!

All the best
CT

welcome-byc.gif

You will have fun on the quail links! Do check out your area...enjoy!

Thank you for the welcomes! I've read through most of those threads (as I said I've been lurking here for a while) but still, thank you for the links. A lot of people on these forums don't seem to know how to look for information and just kinda join in asking all sorts of questions that can be easily answered with a search. Anyway, thanks again for the welcomes!

Back
Top Bottom