Hello from Palintowne, Alaska!

realmofthewoodsranch

Songster
10 Years
Apr 3, 2009
Palintowne, Alaska
I'm just kidding, I live in Wasilla. No I don't know Sarah, I've never met her, I don't know where she is, and NO! I can't see Russia from my porch, back or otherwise.
Now that we've gotten that out in the open, My name is Krystal, I own a micro-ranch with my husband Justin, and we have a lot of work to do!
I've got a very good sense of humor
lol.png
, and find alot in life funny, as does my husband. His favorite thing to say about funny is he won't apologize for funny if you do something stupid. Like saying watch out for that ladder and then running into it yourself,
roll.png
!
Anywhos, I'm interested in rare and hard to find breeds of chickens, and we're working on building a poultry house on our micro ranch, hopefully this year, so I'll try my best to post with pictures.
I updated my webpage on BYC, so if you want to know more about me, and what breeds I'm looking for, take a look, and feel free to message me!
Krystal

10233_avatar_17390.jpg

10233_welcome3.gif

A sense of humor is a valuable assest; particularily during these tiring times. I glad you have found BYC. I know that you'll like it

Back
Top Bottom