Hello from Rockland County NY

haha, true! I was thinking in terms of here when I wrote it, then was like... actually, in England, I'm not sure if that would be considered that close. Here.. it would be day trip! lol

So glad you joined the flock
wee.gif
Really you do not have to fix up the garden for them - they will be very eager "to fix'" it for themselves. I have a feeling you and birds see things in different ways. Hope you will be able to keep them out of your garden when the need arises.

So glad you joined the flock
wee.gif
Really you do not have to fix up the garden for them - they will be very eager "to fix'" it for themselves. I have a feeling you and birds see things in different ways. Hope you will be able to keep them out of your garden when the need arises.

ah, maybe I should have clarified. We bought a house that needs a lot of work, in the process, the entire garden was dug up to get to the foundations etc. So luckily for us, we can now run water pipes and electric to the chicken coop area, and have the garden exactly as we want is, instead of working around an existing garden.

So i'm trying to find the best tips, and possibly design ideas (is there a forum for that here?), where people can tell me what they would do if they had this situation.

I've already wasted half the week looking at all the gardens and coops! A lot more imaginative people than i'll ever be!

Back
Top Bottom