Hello from Slippery Rock, Pa

cjotjr25

Chirping
5 Years
May 13, 2014
Slippery rock, pa
Hello all. I am brand new to raising chickens. I joined this site 2 years ago when I moved from the city to the country bc I planned on getting chickens. Well life happened and we are finally ready for our chicken adventure in the spring. Any advice for beginners would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Welcome to the poultry community of BYC. Start by clicking on 'the Learning Center' at the top of the page. Go to the appropriate forums and read and question away. Good luck in establishing your flock.

welcome-byc.gif

In addition to the Learning Center, you might find it helpful to 'meet' other members in your state. Just type Pennsylvania State Thread in the Search box and it should pop up.

Good luck to you, thanks for joining us!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! The learning Center sure is great for lots of fab articles. Be sure to ask all the questions you need to, everyone here to help you along the way. Good luck and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

Greetings from Kansas and :welcome! Pleased you joined our flock! Best wishes to you and your spring chickens! You won't regret it and BYC is full of great advice and friendly folks to help! :yiipchick

Back
Top Bottom