Hello from Sweden!

Orca5094

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 26, 2014
Sweden
I finally decided to join after reading through many many helpful threads on this forum. There is so much knowledge being shared here, I love it! :)

So, a little about me: I moved to Sweden last year from the US and am now raising my own ducks. I was an Avian Keeper in the US and did alot of artificial incubation and hand-raising of ducklings, goslings, and cygnets. Now I want to do it myself for my own flock of ducks! Being in a new country has made it a bit difficult to find the right products and food that I want though, so I may require some help from others here. I'm not good enough in my Swedish yet to use the Swedish forums. ;)

Anyway, nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Good luck with your ducks, and in adjusting to Sweden.

Hi
big_smile.png
nice to meet you too !!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! I've emigrated myself and ran into the same difficulties when it came to finding chicken stuff. I found the local pet shop and vet very helpful in my quest to find chicken
related supplies. It also helps if you can find local poultry keepers. Farmer's markets are good places to meet those. Good luck!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck in this new adventure you are on! If you persists, things will fall into place for you.

And we do welcome you to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom