Hello from the State of Jefferson!

Honey Maid

Songster
5 Years
Jan 11, 2015
State of Jefferson
I've lurked for a bit and thought I might as well jump in. I've had back yard chickens since 94. Right now I have 4 Australorp hens, a hen that is a mix of some kind and a RIR rooster. I've decided that I want to try ducks! I saw all the recommendations/comments on Metzer Hatchery, so that is where my ducks will be coming from. I'll be getting 5 Khaki Campbells and 5 Welsh Harlequins. Looking forward to learning all about ducks, and everything else.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your future ducks, may they all arrive safely!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. You should post in our duck section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks, and take advantage of our duck experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom