Hello from Wolflake, Illinois

Hello! Welcome to active posting at BYC!! :frow

You can feed chick starter until they start to lay and then switch to layer crumbles or pellets. A lot of folks like to feed a flock raiser and put oyster shell or crushed eggshells on the side.

Feel free to check out the links below for some interesting reading. Good luck on your adventures!

Hello and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. Please make yourself at home. Good advice above.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in the link. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Hello! Welcome to active posting at BYC!! :frow

You can feed chick starter until they start to lay and then switch to layer crumbles or pellets. A lot of folks like to feed a flock raiser and put oyster shell or crushed eggshells on the side.

Feel free to check out the links below for some interesting reading. Good luck on your adventures!
Cool I started my flock 11 years ago. Started with 12 chicks (11hens1rooster) Eventually my flock total was 34 (Happy Momma).I only have 4 now lol so I figure it's time to replenish my flock. I forgot when to change their feed so THANKS

Back
Top Bottom