Hello. New member!! Thanks for accepting me; & HELP !!

Boogie Beak

In the Brooder
May 13, 2024
Mobile, Alabama
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I have been raising chicken for 1 year now. I got my first chicken in May of last year.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Currently I have 12 chickens

(3) What breeds do you have?

I have copper Maran, Ameraucanas, Rhode Island Reds, 1 Ayam Cemani, Australorps

https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...2ahUKEwjVnIuZjouGAxUCSDABHcdGAY8Q9OUBegQIORAb
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Raising backyard chickens offers a multitude of rewards, from the daily joy of collecting fresh eggs to the therapeutic experience of connecting with nature and caring for living creatures.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I enjoy the outdoors; photography, reading, kayaking, fishing, and gardening

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I am married, retired with 1 big fur baby

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :

As I sought information on backyard chicken regulations in Mobile, I stumbled upon a conversation that led me to this group. I'm eager to clarify whether a permit is required and, if so, how and where I can obtain it. Despite reaching out to the city, I'm still awaiting definitive answers.

Welcome to BYC! It sounds like you have awesome hobbies. :D
If you're looking for more specific info on chicken regulations it helps to add your location info or search for specific forums.
If you go to your account details there's a location box to fill out. You can be general, don't have to list the city or anything, but it will help folks to help you.

Back
Top Bottom