Hello strangers!

mistylady

Songster
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Ohio near Coshocton
And I'm back! Life got a bit hectic but its calmed back down and here I am! I still have my Doms! Two have passed away. One got weak and passed (Star) and the other broke her upper leg (fireworks scared her and she bolted). I picked her up and carried her to water and food and put her on the roost at night for two days but she just gave up. I couldn't bring myself to kill her. It waa my honey Hen. The one that sat on my shoulder and walked with me. Both girls are buried up by the oak tree. The other hens are fine and so is the rooster. Yes, he is still named Punt .... and he's a bugger! But he's a beauty! And takes care of the girls.

The kids are in first grade and I'm homeschooling them. I keep my sanity in a jar on the stove ..... I like to know where it is cause it sure won't stay in my head! Hubby is working way too much. He's taking vacation next week and we will build some fence! Finally!

We're down to three goats. The Sonny - our neutured Boer guard goat, Biffa - Kiko buck and Mischief the Alpine. We bought a tractor so we don't need that many goats to eat weeds now. We just mow them down! But the goats are still great pets and they clear out brush we can't get the Massey over to.

Oh look .... the kids see I'm enjoying myself on the computer ..... time to stop the fight they have started and put them to bed! How do they know when I'm having fun? Kids ..... unique beings ..... I'm still trying to figure them out .... lol

Hugs to all!

(And she sneaks around the edge ..... hugs Duckluv)
smile.png

Welcome back mistylady. I've never met you, but your first post back sounds fun and you're from Ohio! I'm originally from Ohio, now I'm in CT. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Thank you everyone!
smile.png
I missed everybody!

Kimberly, howdy!!!! I'm up by Coshocton Ohio! Big tree, turn left .... go to the bridge ... not the bridge built by the guy that lives in the white house but the one built by the guy that lives in the green house but he did buy his house from the guy that lives in the white house now ..... then go up the big hill over the gravel spot that is shaped like Texas and you're here!!!
smile.png
lol Just kidding ... its my way of saying we live out in the sticks!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom