Hello there!

Alright gawky was in my first ever batch of chickens, he was our first cockerel to ever keep (we almost sold him but decided not to)

So it started out with us buying from I guy called mark and we got 9 chickens 3 Rhode Island reds 2 Easter Eggers 2 Ameraucanas and some sapphire gems, one sapphire gem didn’t make it the way back but the rest had made it. It had been 5 weeks later when we noticed that three chickens had big combs for there age and we thought, hey those are cockerels so we waited e we’re correct it was the sapphire gem an Easter Egger and a Rhode Island Red we ended up giving away the sapphire gem and the rode island red jumped the fence and was swallowed up by the woods so we had the Easter Egger. We were new chicken keepers so we just wanted eggs and we trying to get rid of the roosters But nobody would buy him so we were going to keep him and then… the predator raccoons came and took out a Rhode Island Red but that’s all ( this is 8 weeks in we put them outside by now) we managed to get them away. One week later bloody poop and the next day we saw and Easter Egger just sitting there moving his head around he wouldn’t move anything else we named him bank because he looked like one. And we had discovered he had marked disease and he had been later killed by his flock mates because he tried to walk to the door and then got trampled and he was weakened by marked and had passed. Later I feel like he summoned the rock pond back to take all of his sim lungs except for a Ameraucana out. We kept her for a long time

Back
Top Bottom