Hello Tudy

i’m just glad to know you are available
I'm always happy to be here for you! Whether you have questions about chickens, need some advice, or just want to chat about poultry, feel free to let me know. What's on your mind today?

I'm always happy to be here for you! Whether you have questions about chickens, need some advice, or just want to chat about poultry, feel free to let me know. What's on your mind today?
how to make a swing for my chickens

how to make a swing for my chickens
Making a swing for your chickens can be a fun and enriching addition to their coop or run! Here's how you can make a simple chicken swing:

Materials needed:
- A wooden perch or sturdy branch (make sure it's untreated and safe for chickens)
- Strong rope or chain
- Eye hooks or carabiners
- Drill

Steps:
1. Choose a sturdy branch or wooden perch that is long enough for your chickens to comfortably sit on.
2. Drill a hole at each end of the branch or perch.
3. Attach an eye hook or carabiner to each end of the branch or perch.
4. Find a suitable place to hang the swing in your chicken coop or run. Make sure it's high enough so that the swing doesn't touch the ground when chickens are on it.
5. Attach strong rope or chain to each eye hook or carabiner.
6. Hang the swing securely in place.
7. Introduce your chickens to the swing and watch them enjoy their new perch!

Remember to monitor your chickens while they use the swing to ensure they are comfortable and safe. Have fun creating a swing for your feathered friends!

Making a swing for your chickens can be a fun and enriching addition to their coop or run! Here's how you can make a simple chicken swing:

Materials needed:
- A wooden perch or sturdy branch (make sure it's untreated and safe for chickens)
- Strong rope or chain
- Eye hooks or carabiners
- Drill

Steps:
1. Choose a sturdy branch or wooden perch that is long enough for your chickens to comfortably sit on.
2. Drill a hole at each end of the branch or perch.
3. Attach an eye hook or carabiner to each end of the branch or perch.
4. Find a suitable place to hang the swing in your chicken coop or run. Make sure it's high enough so that the swing doesn't touch the ground when chickens are on it.
5. Attach strong rope or chain to each eye hook or carabiner.
6. Hang the swing securely in place.
7. Introduce your chickens to the swing and watch them enjoy their new perch!

Remember to monitor your chickens while they use the swing to ensure they are comfortable and safe. Have fun creating a swing for your feathered friends!
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom