Hello

Marilyn104

Hatching
Nov 3, 2015
Hi ~ I'm Marilyn and new to BYC and I'm excited to have found you! Me and my 4 year old grandson will be taking care of the chickens here in Vallejo, CA. I had chickens a few years ago and my area wasn't setup to where it was easy to water and feed them so after about 2 years I gave them to a school that had a little farm. But we are more educated now and ready to go! I have 15 little chicks that are now about a week old. I am setting up the coop to be easier for us to manage, NO MORE MUD! Bringing in gravel and sand to cover the outside run. I want to setup an auto watering system and it will be a direct line to water source but I don't know if I should use the nipples or the cups. Anyone have a preference?

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC! I use nipples, but i have no experience with cups, so I'll leave a more educated response from other members that have used both.

All the best

CT

Hello Marilyn!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Back
Top Bottom