Hello

Hi :welcome Clayton

Glad you could join the flock! I hope you are enjoying your first flock, I'm sure you are. Keeping chickens is a fab hobby that's lots of fun and very rewarding too. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of great articles there that will help you keep your flock happy, safe and healthy. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to BYC, Clayton. Glad you decided to join our flock. Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed as they are extremely hardy, calm and gentle (good lap pets), and excellent layers of brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Clayton, very nice to meet you. You're the second Clayton I have met in my life. The first was a kindergarten friend. Welcome to Backyard chickens - hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Hi Clayton and welcome to BYC. I hope you enjoy being a member of BYC as much as the rest of us!

All the best
CT

Hi Clayton,
welcome-byc.gif

You should get lots of eggs with 10 BA's! Hope you're enjoying your flock.

It's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom