Hello

aghz

Hatching
Jun 13, 2016
Hello,
everyone I'm glad I found this app.
I have a quail who suddenly isn't feeling well and I was able to find good help online. I am glad i came across this app.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!

We are glad you were able to find help here on our site! You have certainly come to the right place for all the fun and learning.

Did you find the quail section? I am sure you have...if not, here is the link to it. :) https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/48/quail

I hope your quail is ok. I keep Bobwhites. They are such fun little birds to keep.

Great to have you aboard and we do welcome you to our flock! :)

Hello,
Thank you for the link I had posted somewhere since I'm new I didn't know where to post.
I just got this app today because today my quail was suddenly not her self.
Well I submitted the post in the long you gave me thank you for the help.
Oh, and I have a female coturnix quail.

Hello,
Thank you for the link I had posted somewhere since I'm new I didn't know where to post.
I just got this app today because today my quail was suddenly not her self.
Well I submitted the post in the long you gave me thank you for the help.
Oh, and I have a female coturnix quail.
If you are on a lap top, you can check to see where you have posted by clicking on My Profile, at the top right corner of any page. Then you can see your posts, threads and other stuff too.

I looked at your threads and yes you indeed did post in our emergency section and the quail section... Here is the quail thread you started... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1113791/quai-health-coturnix-quail-not-feeling-well

Let me go post on your thread about her. Click on this link I provided and it will take you to your thread. Or you can access it through our quail section as well.

Ok...follow that link to your thread, I asked you for more info so I might help you determine what the issue could be. :)

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! You're in good hands with TwoCrows. She raises quail too. Hope your birds gets better soon!

Back
Top Bottom