Hello!

mamak77

In the Brooder
Jul 4, 2020
My name is Kristen, and I've had chickens since we bought our new house last year and they came with it! I didn't realize how much I would enjoy having chickens, and I my children and I love having them around. We have two Buff Orpingtons, two RIRs, two Barred Rocks, two Porcelain D'Uccles, one mystery, then three teenaged Easter Egger/Olive Egger barnyard surprises from a neighbor and six babies that are about 5 weeks old and are Cuckoo Marans and Wyandottes. I look forward to learning from everyone's expertise! I'm glad to be here! :celebrate

My name is Kristen, and I've had chickens since we bought our new house last year and they came with it! I didn't realize how much I would enjoy having chickens, and I my children and I love having them around. We have two Buff Orpingtons, two RIRs, two Barred Rocks, two Porcelain D'Uccles, one mystery, then three teenaged Easter Egger/Olive Egger barnyard surprises from a neighbor and six babies that are about 5 weeks old and are Cuckoo Marans and Wyandottes. I look forward to learning from everyone's expertise! I'm glad to be here! :celebrate
Welcome!

Thank you for joining! You will love it here :)

Back
Top Bottom