Hello!

Mblackburn3

In the Brooder
Sep 23, 2023
New old member from GA. I have owned chickens in the past, had something decimate my flock and took a couple years off. I just had to have chickens again. Kept looking out my window for fluffy butts, and knew it was time to start anew.

I demolished the old hen house, it was large. Bought a new smaller prefab house (to curb my chicken math) and here I am, back again!

I currently have 8 girls, unknown breeds..one of the reasons I joined. To help me figure that out. I am anxiously waiting for the first egg. Should be soon!

Great to be back!
Margaret

New old member from GA. I have owned chickens in the past, had something decimate my flock and took a couple years off. I just had to have chickens again. Kept looking out my window for fluffy butts, and knew it was time to start anew.

I demolished the old hen house, it was large. Bought a new smaller prefab house (to curb my chicken math) and here I am, back again!

I currently have 8 girls, unknown breeds..one of the reasons I joined. To help me figure that out. I am anxiously waiting for the first egg. Should be soon!

Great to be back!
Margaret
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom