Hello!

BlueShiba

In the Brooder
Sep 26, 2023
Hello,

I’m a new chicken mama and live in a neighborhood setting at the moment. I grew up around chickens and cows. We have a flock of three Sapphire Gem girls, roughly 5-6 months old now. I love spending time with my girls and learning each individual personality. I also enjoy gardening and being a stay at home mom. My husband and I are Air Force members, he is still currently serving and I was Medically discharged after 6 1/2 years in. We have two dogs as well, a Belgian Malinois and a Shiba Inu.
I’ve actually been a frequent visitor of Backyard Chickens, reading y’all’s advice and admiring your coop and run builds for well over a year before we were able to get our girls. I finally realized I should join after my husband asked me why I hadn’t 😅

Thank you for letting me be a part of this fun community!

Hello,

I’m a new chicken mama and live in a neighborhood setting at the moment. I grew up around chickens and cows. We have a flock of three Sapphire Gem girls, roughly 5-6 months old now. I love spending time with my girls and learning each individual personality. I also enjoy gardening and being a stay at home mom. My husband and I are Air Force members, he is still currently serving and I was Medically discharged after 6 1/2 years in. We have two dogs as well, a Belgian Malinois and a Shiba Inu.
I’ve actually been a frequent visitor of Backyard Chickens, reading y’all’s advice and admiring your coop and run builds for well over a year before we were able to get our girls. I finally realized I should join after my husband asked me why I hadn’t 😅

Thank you for letting me be a part of this fun community!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom