Hello!

Worm94

Chirping
Mar 17, 2024
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

My family had them growing up, and I got a few last year and have a small but hopefully growing flock now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I have 18 right now but may get more, I also have 3 ducks!
(3) What breeds do you have?

Barnyard mixes and Brahmas mostly, and a couple cuckoo marans.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

My favorite part is how friendly they are and how I get to learn all their personalities. Also I am looking forward to seeing all the ways the flock develops over the years and adding new breeds whenever I can.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I draw a bit, I read comics and I ride horses sometimes. I also like to garden and forage here n there. I hope I'm doin this right, it's nice to meet y'all!

Nice to meet you too!! I have two jumbo Pekins and a khaki Campbell😄
awww i love them! i have a khaki campbell and also a pekin plus several other breeds- 12 female ducks all together, zero drakes. and i have 2 geese and 2 chickens lol. 😆 i know that we would all enjoy to see pictures of your flock if you care to share any! 🦆🦆🦆

awww i love them! i have a khaki campbell and also a pekin plus several other breeds- 12 female ducks all together, zero drakes. and i have 2 geese and 2 chickens lol. 😆 i know that we would all enjoy to see pictures of your flock if you care to share any! 🦆🦆🦆
I would love to share! I want geese someday also, what other kinds of ducks do you have? I just have to look around and get acquainted with this place and learn where the best places to post the pics are! I haven't really tried forums before is all
😅

Back
Top Bottom