Helo Helo from New Hampshire....

OliverFrid

Hatching
Jun 13, 2015
New Hampshire
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and will be looking for advice and as well as sharing tips on raising birds. I have been a chicken owner for three years and endured good and bad with backyard chickens. My currently flock is 2 RI Reds (1 year), 5 Bard Rocks (9 months), and 5 Golden Laced Wyendottes (5 months). I live in the Sea Coast area of New Hampshire in the lower highlands region of the statr and enjoy living on a good acre of land in the forest.

Cheers,

- Oliver

welcome-byc.gif

No relation, my grandfather was the furniture designer Tage Frid.
Dear Oliver,

I don't know how I found you on this site but am a fan of your grandfather
and wondered if I may ask you a question about your grandfather? He has been an inspiration to me in fine furniture making from many articles in FWW and of course his trilogy Book1, 2 and 3.?

My name is steve wiseman living in Newfoundland. I am also anxiously waiting for the new book about Mr. Tage from Rainford Restorations. If not too much trouble I can be reached at [email protected].

Many Thanks,
Steve

PS I kept chickens here in Newfoundland and plan to start again after our move
away from town!

Dear Oliver,

I don't know how I found you on this site but am a fan of your grandfather
and wondered if I may ask you a question about your grandfather? He has been an inspiration to me in fine furniture making from many articles in FWW and of course his trilogy Book1, 2 and 3.?

My name is steve wiseman living in Newfoundland. I am also anxiously waiting for the new book about Mr. Tage from Rainford Restorations. If not too much trouble I can be reached at [email protected].

Many Thanks,
Steve

PS I kept chickens here in Newfoundland and plan to start again after our move
away from town!
Sadly, Oliver hasn't posted on this site, since August 2015.

Back
Top Bottom