HELP advice needed staggered hatch

ste1995

Chirping
May 13, 2019
Liverpool, UK
Hi everyone I’m new this forum as well incubating ha. I have a problem which is that I started my incubator on 30th April with 10 eggs 7 of which were infertile so on the 6th may I added another 7 which have all turned out to be fertile.. the headache I’m having is when it comes to day 18 and I have to increase humidity for hatching day will these effect my newer eggs??

I’m currently using Brinsea Mini Eco II and this is my first attempt at hatching.

Any advice appreciated

If you have an automatic egg turner in your incubator, you might want to remove excess rails for the no-turning phase for your hatchlings for the lock-down period while leaving your less developed eggs in their auto-turning rail, perhaps moving them to an outside rail. The two areas can be divided with a chunk of 'Pool Noodle' cut to size and wedged between the walls of your incubator to partition the areas to avoid accidents.

If you have an automatic egg turner in your incubator, you might want to remove excess rails for the no-turning phase for your hatchlings for the lock-down period while leaving your less developed eggs in their auto-turning rail, perhaps moving them to an outside rail. The two areas can be divided with a chunk of 'Pool Noodle' cut to size and wedged between the walls of your incubator to partition the areas to avoid accidents.

Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom