HELP! All you chicken experts :)

Silkie88

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
These are my dads 3 roos he added to his flock just over a year ago! Would be great if you chicken guys can tell what breed they are
big_smile.png
Here they are:
Rooster #1

Rooster # 2

And Rooster #3 (on the right)
(Now on the left)

What do you guys think?
idunno.gif

The first one looks like a White Rock but White Rock's don't have pink shanks.
The last one looks like the common Easter Egger, though since he's a roo, there's going to be no Easter eggs.

The first one looks like a White Rock but White Rock's don't have pink shanks.
The last one looks like the common Easter Egger, though since he's a roo, there's going to be no Easter eggs.

Possibly a mix for the black and white one.
And never would have thought th last one was a EE! Thanks
thumbsup.gif

1st one looks like a Splash Orpington mix (pinkish blue legs, splash coloring, single comb), 2nd one looks like a Birchin and Black Copper Marans mix (single comb, coloring, pink and feathered legs), 3rd Rooster looks like a Light Brahma and EE mix (pea comb, coloring, yellow legs, beard/muffs, coloring). Good looking guys
thumbsup.gif

I love #2 but he looks like a mix to me. Very colorful!

1st one looks like a Splash Orpington mix (pinkish blue legs, splash coloring, single comb), 2nd one looks like a Birchin and Black Copper Marans mix (single comb, coloring, pink and feathered legs), 3rd Rooster looks like a Light Brahma and EE mix (pea comb, coloring, yellow legs, beard/muffs, coloring). Good looking guys
thumbsup.gif

They all look like mixes to me. If you have no idea the origin, it is very likely they are just very pretty boys resulting from whomever happened to be rooming together at the time.

It would help to know what color eggs their female offspring lay.

I love #2 but he looks like a mix to me. Very colorful!

Ya hes my favourite!!

They all look like mixes to me. If you have no idea the origin, it is very likely they are just very pretty boys resulting from whomever happened to be rooming together at the time.

It would help to know what color eggs their female offspring lay.

The hens are all standard sex-links and they lay brown eggs :)

They are all gorgeous but I agree with everyone that they are all definite mixes. And I would be proud of it if i had them!

They are ''preety boys'' for sure
lol.png
, thank you!

thumbsup.gif

Wow
ep.gif
Thats so cool! You sure know your chickens!! (half those breeds iv never herd of! I'll have to go look them up ;) Great guess and thank you
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom